Within IFE Global Logistics the recognised core value is Our Client, with a vital part of any Supply Chain being the final delivery.
IFE Global have a strategically assembled team of professionals focusing specifically on the retail sector and are proud to project this further by offering the following specialist solutions and services.
Whether it’s in China, South East Asia, Bangladesh, India or the UK, IFE Global caters for the Retail Sector by in turn offering an array of Garment Processing & Specialist Solutions.
IFE Global handles pre-retail garments at Origin in liaison with its client’s local suppliers. We are able to source specific solutions to keep up with the demanding needs of the retail market. This is just one of the many versatile services available to our clients.
Upon arrival into the UK and through modern purpose built sites, IFE GOH (Garment on Hanger) & processing solutions can process and handle up to and in excess of 250’000 Garments each and every week.
IFE work with and can call upon an elite team of specialists and retail technicians all of which are devoted to the highest levels of quality and performance, this ensures perfection and that our high standards are maintained throughout the total process. Working with our clients to understand their requirements makes for a seamless relationship as we ascertain each and every client on a truly individual basis.
Our array of IFESpecialist services include:
IFERetail Shipping Solutions
(UK & Overseas Based)
• Receipt of garments at source
• Bar Code Scanning along with remote visibility through WMS
• Garment Warehousing available throughout our facilities
• EDi integration with supplier systems for remote ordering
• GOH Container Loading specific to client requirements
• All fabrication of containers undertaken
• Bar, String and Rope alignment
(UK & Overseas Based)
• 3 x Specialist Steam (5 Chamber) Tunnels
• 2 x Bagging Machines (Top & Bottom Sealing)
• Ratio Pack/Bagging assembly including over bagging where required
• Hand Press / Formal Press
• GOH Trucking Equipment including 40ft container, 18/7.5 & 3.5 ton specialist trucks
• Specialist GOH Trucking Equipment offering full UK and European distribution
• Up to 24/7 Specialist Shift working patterns available
• Full QC and AQC (Audit Quality Control) available in house
• Full Metal Detection facilities on site
• Barcode and Label reproduction
• Full in house Ozone Management Services (Odours, Mould, Allergen removal)
• GOH Warehousing (200’000Sq Ft) including On-Line PO Mgt System EDi Integration
• Rectification and Remedial Repairs all undertaken on site
• Skilled & Competent Technical Staff specialised in such repair, alteration and remedial work
• Specialist Pressing and Finishing for all types of garment including High Value Items
• Knitwear Reprocessing
• Formal wear Reprocessing
• Full Pick n Pack solutions including Online EDi integration with WMS Systems
• Retailer Returns and Reverse Logistics
For further information on how IFEGarment Processing and Specialist Solutions can benefit your business, then call David Chard on 07773 850694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the IFE Garment Processing and Specialist Solutions Information Sheet